As I complete items on my Bucket List, I will be posting pictures/videos/anything I have to show what I've done. Here is the link to the blog with my accomplishments: Finishing My Bucket List

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Go to Australia

When I was little, I traveled a lot and moved around a lot, so I've seen many different countries and cultures. So, the places I ended up really wanting to see were Australia and Japan. I went to Japan as part of a junior ambassadors trip the summer after 9th grade, so the list narrowed to just Australia. Now India is also on the list!


I'm not sure where exactly I want to go in Australia. I'd probably make it a couple-week trip and see everything I can! One of my friends from high school is studying abroad now (his sophomore year of college) in Australia, and he's having a blast with koalas, didgeridoos, skydiving, and the like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment